Three Reasons Why You Should Trust Klothon’s Coveralls
Overalls and coveralls were first introduced to the world by the British Army in the 1750s in the form of a bib as their safety and protective clothing. However, the fact unknown is that the Britishers enhanced this idea from India during the early 17th century. When the Englishmen came to India, they observed and developed an interest in what was back then called the ‘Dungarees’. Later they were used in the British Army as an article of formal and protective clothing.
Over the years, Dungarees turned overalls & coveralls have been fashionably advanced and modified accordingly. Today’s coveralls carry unique attributes like fire resistance, high visibility, pocket shelves for working instruments, full sleeves, and other safety and comfort features. In the 20th century, coveralls were used in various industries worldwide.
Today, Coveralls are single-piece garments designed uniquely to fit loosely over your body and aid your workforce in protecting themselves from fire, accidents, dust, chemical reactions, etc. Mechanics and engineers often regularly use coveralls along with the workforce in the oil & gas industry, firefighters, pilots, airport staff, assembly workers & construction workers because of their intense working environment.
We know the safety of your employees is significant. There might come various situations where your workforce has to work with very low or no visibility. Here is when you can rely on your trust in Klothon’s coveralls. Klothon delivers you the most premium quality high visibility coveralls for your employees to be safe & sound in challenging working situations.
Klothon provides you with different varieties and types of coveralls, including features and attributes that are perfectly suitable for your workforce’s rigorous working environment, keeping them safe and comfortable at all times.
1. COTTON FR COVERALLS: Cotton FR Coveralls are super effective in summer. Keeping your workforce’s comfort in mind, we designed the Cotton FR Coverall for extreme heat conditions. These coveralls are made of European quality with 99% cotton and 1% anti-static and fire-resistant treated fabric, which is OEKO certified. Cotton FR Coveralls provide two reflective tapes on the arms, legs, and shoulders. This helps your employees with high-visibility work in low-visibility surroundings. These coveralls also have a CF crease line on the trouser. These coveralls can be handy because of the availability of two Slant pockets, dual chest pockets with flap, Two back patch pockets, and one sleeve pocket, providing plenty of storage space. The cotton coverall comes in Navy, Red, Orange, Khaki & Royal Blue.
2. DAPRO IFR COVERALLS: These coveralls are made of European quality and certified by OKEO, CE, and ISO. The Dapro IFR Coverall is designed with comfortable fabric with a blend of Modacrylic, Cotton, Para-Aramid, Anti-Static, and Nylon. It provides you with Prolux 50mm Fire Resistant Reflective Strips on your hands, shoulders, and legs. Dapro Coveralls are also designed with five-thread safety stitches at all crucial seams to increase safety. It also has a bartack reinforcement at stress points. Comfort is a significant concern for your employees. We have kept an elastic waist for improved ergonomics and smooth movements during working hours. Available in Orange, Red, and Royal Blue colors.
3. COTTON FR 2PC COVERALL: This back elasticated waist coverall consists of two fire-resistant reflective tapes on arms, legs, and shoulders. We have also included a CF crease line on the trouser. Like other coveralls from Klothon, this workwear also contains three to five pockets for cargo trousers and two chest pockets. It is available in four hi-visibility preferred colors: Navy, Orange, Red & Royal Blue.
SIGNIFICANCE OF KLOTHON’S HIGH VISIBILITY COVERALL
1. High Durability: Usually, high-visibility coveralls have a limited lifespan and are ineffective after a specific duration. But with Klothon, we ensure you have durable coveralls that last long, providing you with the same desired safety & visibility. We believe in providing quality workwear & uniforms that your organization can use for a healthy amount of time.
2. Ensuring High Visibility: The workforce in oil & gas, marine industry, and heavy engineering companies require high visibility clothes. Moreover, The Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) has declared high-visibility compulsory for specific occupations.