Please take a few moments to read this Privacy Statement. By accessing the Sites, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement and are aware that our policies may change in the future.
- We respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement explains what information we collect through the Site, how we use that information, and what choices you have.
- We are committed to the following standards, on a commercially reasonable basis:
- To collect and use only the minimum information necessary for us to deliver high quality service to users, to administer our business, and to inform you of our services.
- To protect the information of our visitors shared with us, maintaining strong standards of security and confidentiality.
- To keep visitor files, if any, complete, up to date, and accurate.
2-Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
3-Providing Information on behalf of others If you are submitting information on behalf of others for subscription purposes or otherwise, you represent that you have their permission, agreement and full authorisation to provide this information to us. We reserve the right:
- o ask you to provide evidence of your authority at any time during, or even after, the submission process and
- to contact those individuals to confirm your authority at any time. If we determine that your authority has not been properly obtained, we may immediately and without notice to you, discontinue your authorized use of those features of the Website for which you have registered.
4-Personal information collected by us
- Mandatory Personal Information As a general rule, to enable us to correctly identify you, to provide you with the goods you have requested and to communicate with you, the following minimum information must be provided in order for your request, application, etc. to be processed:
- First Name(s)
- Last Name(s)
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Contact Information including Email address
- Telephone Number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Optional Personal Information Other personal information may be requested to help identification (e.g. date of birth, nationality by country, etc.) or to enable us to understand your profile so you can be provided with better and more appropriate services.
- Email address information
- Your email address is mandatory when you use our Website.
- Electronic communication is for most purposes are our preferred method of communication because it is generally convenient, rapid, environmentally friendly and efficient. Please note that each email address must be unique and that you are not allowed to share email addresses with another person.
- Unique Email Address
- For your convenience and security, your email address is unique to you in the system. (We do not permit two different persons to have the same email address in the system). You are strongly recommended to use an email address which is personal to you and that is not shared with others. This is to ensure that communications, which are sent to, you personally, are not read by others, and that others do not gain access to the information in your Account.
- Furthermore, we may use your email address to communicate with you about value added products linked either to your previous purchase or other such transactions. Your unique email permits automated retrieval of your login details, which are sent to your personal email address.
- Anonymous Information We also collect â€œ”Anonymous Information” such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, the pages on our Sites that you visit, the search terms that you enter or the advertisements that you click. Anonymous information can and will NOT be associated with Personally Identifiable Information.
- Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. They are small text files that a website can use to recognise repeat users and facilitate their ongoing access to, and use of, the site. They do not pose a threat to your system or files.
- We might update a list of Cookies that we collect.
6-How we use the information we collect We use the information to help us understand more about how our web site is used, to improve our site, and to send you information about us and our products which we think may be of interest to you, both electronically and otherwise. In the case of our online publications available through subscription, your personal information may be used to enable us to verify you are a subscriber and to deliver the online publication to you. Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive further information about our products and those of our affiliates and partners, we and they may send you direct mail.
7-How we share information
- We do not sell your personal information to others.
- We may share your information with our associated companies, agents and distributors. Some of our products are hosted by third parties but we agree with those third parties that they will keep your information secure and not use it for other purposes.
- If you sign up for services that are managed or offered by other organisations, they will obtain your information.
- If we believe that your use of the site is unlawful or damaging to others, we reserve the right to disclose the information we have obtained through the site about you to the extent that it is reasonably necessary in our opinion to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.
8-What choices you have
- If you do not want to receive information about our products and services or do not want to receive information from our partners and others about products and services that might interest you, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We keep the Personally Identifiable Information you provide on servers that are protected by firewalls and other technological means against intrusion or unauthorised access. They are located in a physically secure facility, and only our employees and agents with a need to know the information are given access. However, there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet. We rely on you to select passwords that cannot be guessed easily and to safeguard those passwords from disclosure.
- Third parties may unlawfully access transmissions or private communications. Please contact us if you have any information regarding unauthorised use of the Sites.
10-Duration for which the personal information is kept
- Personal information supplied during a transaction with us: As a general rule, personal information is kept for 2 years as from the moment of transacting with us.
This limit does not apply to our Staff members, whose personal information is kept for indefinitely.